My God!!!! Zairie cut his hair botak~!!!!!!!!!! What the hell was he thinking? LoL~
Argued with him as to who's to do washing. I didnt want to cause didnt feel like getting my uniform wet today. He didnt want to cause he hates washing. It was finally resolved when Cik told us that she'll do it. But it ended up with Tommy, one of my managers.. doing the washing. Khekehkehekehkee. Flu's back. Therefore the mind was a teeny weeny bit crazy. Andy and Cik had lots of fun teasing me.
A Malay actor/presenter, Nurazam (I think that's his name) came in with his mum. Is he married? Cause he was carrying a little girl. Kak Zarinah was the one who pointed him out to me. And yeah, I was basically staring at him.. Couldnt believe my eyes that it's him. He looked so normal. Unlike Aaron Aziz. Woah~ Seeing that guy in person is like being in a dream. Huahauahauhaua.. Oh well, he's happily married now. Good for him. *grins*
ZuL came over in the evening to pass my Harry Potter book. Didnt get the chance to talk long since was kinda of busy. Sorry yah ZuL? By the way, thanks..
An ex schoolmate too came in with her friends. Was really surprised to see her. Talked for a little while before she had to be on her way.
Couple of minutes before closing, another manager.. Pang came over to finish her work. Then she called me over to ask for a favour. Had to go to the pasar malam/bazaar Ramadhan to get Nasi Bryani for my abang. Hahahaha.. Tommy ah. He's craving for it. Walked around looking for the Nasi Bryani. Finally found one. $5! Wah~ So expensive.. But since it was for charity.. Guess it's okay.
Anyway, currently trying to figure out how to do my internet assignment. I've already done my reviews on the games.. And the introduction. Initially, didnt have a clue as to what to write for the intro but after awhile, I got the hang of it. Ahhhhh~ I'm so good at writing crap. Hahahahaahahaa.. That's my current MSN nick, by the way. =p
Still cant figure out my feedback form. Too tired to think already.
Think will go sleep. Have to go school later. And work.. *sighs*
Have not done any studying yet.. Die!
<< Home