forgotten dreams

Saturday, October 11

My MSN messenger's down. *sighs*
Unable to log in to both the messenger and email. =(

Didnt get much sleep last nite. Did my DS assignemnt till around 2am. Then chatted with the ex on MSN till 3. Then talked to him on the phone till 4.. The heart skipped a bit when he picked up and I heard his voice. It was like music to the ears.. Truly miss hearing his voice. *sighs* And it felt like I was dreaming. Even asked him if I was. =) Couple of times I had to stop myself from saying the things I long to say. But given the current situation, it's best if I keep my mouth shut. Like he said, no point talking about the past. It's over and done with. We've both move on. That.. may be the case for him but am I? Moving on? It's truly difficult forgetting the feelings I have for someone I've been with for the past three years. Places we've gone or been together bring backs the memories. Leaving me to wonder if things might have been better if we had stayed together. I truly dont want to feel the way that I do now. It's not right. And perhaps, I shouldnt have called him. Cause I'm falling deeper and deeper..

Anyway, woke up 3 hours later at 7 for 8am class. Eyes puffy.. Skipped DCF lecture to go to Clementi police station to make a report of my lost IC. Only to find out that I dont need to. Just have to make a new one at SIR. Ady and Jan accompanied me. Had lunch at McDonald's. Then went back home to sleep before leaving for work. Was in no mood to work today. Mind's thinking of him too much. Thank goodness Gina and Zairie and Tommy distracted me. Or I'd be on cloud nine. Oh.. there's a a new guy too. He's at our store for training. Nice guy.. Cant believe that he's staying in Johor. Blardy far~!!! tsk tsk.. Dad picked me up again. Thank goodness. Or I'd just sleep over at work. =p

Gonna try logging in again. If I still cant, I'm off to sleep.
But I'm hoping that I can. Been hoping to see him online again.
Eh.. maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Or a sign.
Oh well..
Bonsoir. Au revoir.