forgotten dreams

Thursday, October 16

Nearly "died" at work.. Head was throbbing with pain, nose's irritating, throat's sore, voice almost sounded like a frog croaking, hearing worst than ever, lung felt like someone stabbing it with a knife, felt very cold eventhough the aircon wasnt on full blast. Shootz. Didnt talk much either. A couple of times the colleagues made jokes but I was too sick to even smile. Questions were answered in 1 short word. Either a yes or a no. Yes, it was that bad.

Luckily, I remembered that there's a couple of panadols in the first aid kit. Swallowed 2 and waited for the medicine to kick in. Felt a bit better a couple of minutes after that. =) Oh, and the axe oil's a lifesaver too. Thank goodness for the first aid kit.

Closing was a breeze. Didnt have to do much since Zairie came over to disturb.. but was made to help us out instead. LoL~ Crazy fella. Called me up to tell me that he's coming over from school. And when I told Kak Zarinah and Cik that he's coming over.. They, as usual.. tease me by saying that he came to see me. Pffffffffffffffffft~ WTH! tsk tsk..

Anyway, I was just thinking.. What feature/s of the opposite sex are you attracted to the most? To me, I'm attracted to the eyes. Maybe it's because the eyes are like the windows to the soul. Khekehkehekhee... Furthermore, I believe the eyes dont lie.
What do you think?

I'm currently waiting for my classmates to email me the project stuffs. Haiyah!!!! 12+++ already and still no email from them. This is one of the reasons why I simply hate doing projects with people I'm not close to. Think I'll go take a bth.. Then check my mail again to see if they've sent it yet. If not, to hell with it all. I'm off to sleep. 9 o'clock tutorial class then lectures.. followed by lab where we're supposed to hand in the project. Will be skipping last lecture to go to the airport since granddad's flight's at 5 instead of 8. Not sure if I'll have to go there myself or dad's gonna pick me up from school. Dont mind either. =)

Bonsoir.