Only closed my eyes and went to sleep at 3 in the morning. Tossed and turned every couple of minutes. I felt hot.. Even with the fan and air-con switched on. Then he called my handphone around 5++. Talked for a couple of minutes before he had to do something. Was supposed to call him back in 2 mins but fell asleep. Was awaken a couple of minutes later by ZuL's sms. Crazy kid! Smsed to say that he has finally finished studying. Rolled over and fell asleep, again... forgot to call him back. He called me on the handphone around 6. Talked for half an hour more. Then I went to pray. Cant believe that it was already bright outside. hmmmmmmmmmmMM.. Called him back and talked till 8++. Quickly bathe, ate my chocolate muffin and followed mum and dad to Johor.
Thank goodness there wasnt a traffic jam. From the corner of my eye, I could see the ICA officer looking at me a couple of times. Dunno the reason why. Perhaps he finds me attractive? With my panda eyes. huahauahauahua. Anyway, couldnt be bothered to return the looks. There werent many cars too at the Johor custom. Oooooooooo... Saw a couple of good looking custom officers. *drools* This is the first time I saw young custom officers. A nice change from the pakcik². Told dad that the next time he wants to go Johor, I'll be more than willing to tag along. Hehehehee~
Dozed off in the car. Woke up to see dad parking the car outside my aunt's place. Listened to mum's and aunt's conversation while dad and uncle went to fix dad's car. Little cousin was watching the telly. Had lunch, prayed, felt sleepy and dozed off in the prayer room. LoL~ Heard dad reading the surrah while drifted in and out of sleep. Then dad woke me up a couple of minutes later, telling me that we're leaving. Replied by saying that I dont want to leave, that I still want to sleep. tsk tsk..
All of us then went to Giant hypermarket. Saw a couple of good looking guys.. Both the shoppers as well as the workers. *grins* Just looked, not wrong rite? Huahauhauahau! But was surprised when 2 guys walked passed me a couple of times. Was as though they wanted to talk to me but seeing that mum and dad were nearby, they didnt dare to. Huahuahauahauahuaaa... Cute. By the way, what's with me and Mat Johors ah? isk isk isk..
On the way back to the Johor custom, there was a road block. They stopped all the Singapore cars. Read the news recently? About the saman thingy? Ah well.. Daddy has got one. It wasnt embrassing at first.. Until this nosey blardy reporter with a huge camera came in front of dad's car and starts shooting. Hmph! I guess there is a chance you'll see me and my panda eyes on tomorrow's news. Hahahahaa. Anyway, the traffic policeman lead the way to the office.. It was like a convoy. We're the second car.. There were 4 other cars behind us. Dad quickly settled it and we were off. Eyes couldnt open no longer. Dozed off again.. Woke up to find that we've reached home. That was blardy fast.
Had an early dinner of beef pepperoni and crispy beef pizza. Wooooohooooo! 2 large pizzas for the price of one. *grins* I signed up for the member's card. RM$20 for 1 year subscription. Oh yeah, Domino's pizzas taste much better than Pizza
Hut's. And much, much cheaper, I think. Try it. =p
Didnt meet Zairie in the evening. Instead, the whole family and I went to An-Nur Mosque for terawih. Kept yawning.. tsk tsk! It isnt the devil's work since he's gone.. It's the work of the devil in me. Hahahahaaa.. Anyway, completed all 23 rakaat. Fuh~ Was really perspiring. No need to go to the gym. LoL~
The cousins, aunt and uncle were there too.
I've still not started studying.. I'm one dead duck.
Oh well, better start now.
By the way, to all fellow Muslims and Muslimahs.. Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa. In other words, happy fasting. =)
<< Home