Only left my house at 5 mins after 5pm. Khekhekehekehkehee... Waited 5 mins for the feeder bus. Then another 5 mins for the train (yeah, decided not to take the bus there since wasnt up to the idea of a very long bus ride). Reached the destination a few minutes before 5.30pm. Talked to the manager there.. Blah blah blah. Quickly rushed back to the MRT station as the freaking stuffs were so blardy heavy. Pfffffffffffft~ Finally reached workplace 10 minutes before 6. Complained of my arms hurting.. Manager let me rest for a couple of minutes. Hehehehehee...
Started to work. Damn the customers who cant seem to make up their minds. And also those who simply dont understand simple English thus making it more confusing to themselves as well as me. Blargh! Perhaps one day.. I just ought to communicate by using bombastic words. Make them even more confuse! *evil laffs*
Had to work an extra hour to help out. Didnt really mind since it's Deepavali, therefore double pay. 5 hours of work = 10 hours pay! Yipppppppppppe~ 10 hours is better than 8 hours. *grins* Oh did I mention? They've got new chairs at my workplace. The old rattan cars chairs are gone. They're replaced with dark brown wooden chairs. Simply beautiful~ =)
Anyway, will have to start studying later.. I didnt getde barred for any of my modules. Phew~ I guess the lecturers love me afterall. And GOD as well. For granting my wish. Syukur, Alhamdulillah. Dunno what I'll do if I did get debarred. One thing's for sure, no way am I staying in school for another additional 6 months.
Fasting month's around the corner. Somehow, it makes me think of him. No no.. not that him. The other him. Khekehekhekehkee... Confusing eh? Too many hims. I know. *grins* Ahhhhh.. The only reason why I thought of him is because his name's the same as the fasting month's. =)
Think will go bathe.
Ta ta for now!
<< Home