forgotten dreams

Thursday, October 16

Still no email.. Oh well. Will do it tomorrow then. Before class. Last minute stuffs, as usual.

I've been thinking.. (Yes, yes.. I know. I've been thinking a lot ah~!) Maybe I should stop feeling the way I am. So what if only one party loves the other to bits. So what if both of them love each other. It doesnt make any difference, does it?

There's a saying, "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else.". Ah.. So true.

Somebody please hit me hard on the head. I need to face reality once more. I dont want to be in this dream. Which I'm sure will turn into a nightmare, one day.

But before jolting me back to reality, spare me a couple of days.. Let me feel the joy and happiness this dream brings. Or rather, the joy and happiness he brings. Let me enjoy being in his company for a little bit more. I promise not to go overboard. I know where I stand. =)