forgotten dreams

Thursday, October 9

Supposed to go to work earlier cause Zairie wanted me to help him with some stuffs. But didnt. Khekehekhekehkeeee..
Worked with the usual people. Yan's friend came by.. Followed by Rudi who came to say hi. Mum came in the evening to get the house key from me.. And lastly bro, who came to buy a drink and disturb me. =)

Today's customers are really fussy and cant seem to make up their mind. By the time they do, the queue was already long. As a result.. we had to rush, rush, rush.. Dont worry. I didnt forget to smile. I had a plastic one plastered on. Hahahahaaa.. Wasnt feeling well by 8++. Gulped down a mocha frappe to keep myself awake. This time around, it didnt work! Argh! This wont do. I dont want to fall asleep while serving the customers or while clearing the tables or anything. Khekehekhekehe.. Asked Cik if she brought her Eagles CD along and begged her to play it. Woah~ The songs helped a lot. Cik and me even sang along.. Huahauahauhauaa.. Then daddy picked me up as usual. =)

I think I'll sleep early today.
Eye bags' really bad...Panda! Panda! *grins*
2 days to the weekends. Can hardly wait.

By the way, will be seeing this cute face in school tomorrow. ;p