There were many customers just now. Either because it was Children's Day or because of the new promotion. Whatever it is, both my manager and me had really bad migraine. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft~ The queue was non stop. Since I came to work, till the store closes. Should have listened to mum and taken the day off to follow dad and her to Expo for the Pameran Pengantin thingy. Khekehkehekhekehee.. Anyway, I'm just thankful that I got off for the rest of the week. More time for me to catch up on my sleep and enjoy~ And not forgetting.. finish up my assignments and projects.
I've just realised that my darling only has a 16MB memory card. *sighs* No wonder.. Most prolly will get a 128MB one next month. Before Hari Raya that is. Or after. I wonder if I will still get duit raya or green packets. I definitely hope so!*grins*
I'm still waiting for a warning letter from any of my lecturers. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. How come eh they never send me one? I have been skipping lots of lectures, tutorials and labs. But on another hand, it's a good sign that they didnt send ah. I think my lecturers like me.. till they couldnt bring themselves to send even one warning letter to me. LoL~
Okies, I'm off to sleep. 9am class.. Till 4.30pm.
Might skip last lecture to catch up on sleep. And ZuL's coming over to lend me his cd-rom drive. That means.. I have to clean my room again. Blargh!
<< Home