Was getting ready to go to work when manager called, asking me to go to Northpoint again to take some stuffs. Haiyah~!!!! So sianz! Didnt want to but after her persistent persuasion, I finally relented. Dropped off my stuffs at work, claimed my bus fare then set off to Northpoint. Made a BIG mistake of taking the bus instead of the train. Instead of a 15 min journey, it was a 40 min journey. And by the time I reached the bus stop, I was half dead. Tried my darnest to get to the outlet as quickly as possible, talked to a colleague who was working there and made my way to the MRT station. No way was I going to take the bus again. =p Saw another manager on the way and went over to talk.
Work was alright.. Didnt talk much. But I did smile.. KHkehekehekhekehkee. Work policy. Smile even if you dont want to. Or else the msytery customer's gonna complain. Blargh! It's pay day tomorrow. Since we finished work at 11, I asked Kak Zarinah and Zairie if they wanted to wait till midnight in front of the atm, for the pay. LoL~ Kiasu, eh? But dont worry ah.. We didnt. Or else we'd have to walk all the way home.
I'm going for my morning class tomorrow.
I've vowed not to skip class for no valid reason. Heheheheee...
Off to sleep. Good night!
<< Home