forgotten dreams

Monday, October 20

Went to sleep at 8pm.. Only woke up to the handphone's ringing and vibration. Saw Zairie's number and instantly thought that I was a) needed at work as there's a short of staff or b) already late for work thus, the call. Glanced at the clock and heaved a sigh of relief. It was only 11.30pm. Cey~ Amazingly, he's back to his usual bubbly self. No more being the too quiet, smileless person he was the last couple of days. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM..

I've no school today.. or the day after or the day after after.. Khekhekehekhee~ In short, I've no school this whole week. Lectures, classes and tutorials cancelled. If only I dont have to work.. Then it'll be oh so purrfect. Laze around the house.. Eat when I feel like it, bathe when I want to, sleep all day long.. *grins* But alas, I cant only dream. Huhauahauahuahauahaa.. Final semestral exams starts next week. Better start studying!!!!

Okay.. I've finally made up my mind.
Will stop this nonsense once and for all. There's no point in hoping and waiting for him anymore. When I already know there isnt any chance for us to be together again. Why should I hang on to the past when he's already moving on, living in the present. We're meant to be only friends.. And so be it. Better friends than nothing.. Though the best friend did comment that we look good together. Ahhhhhhh~ =)

Too lazy to post up yesterday's pics.. Will do it someday. Heheheheeee
Good Monday Morning!