forgotten dreams

Thursday, October 30

Went to terawih yesterday.. Almost couldnt finish the 23 rakaat but kept telling myself that I die² must complete it. Khekehekehekhekee~

For sahur, I was the only one who had spagetthi. Didnt feel like eating rice. Was feeling too sleepy. Furthermore, too lazy to chew. At least with spagetthi, I can just slurp it down. LoL~

SMSed the dearest long gone friend, Hakim to ask how he's doing. Had been a long time since we talked, smsed or meet. Partly my fault. At times, I forgot to return his calls or smses. *slaps forehead* I think he knows that I'm busy therefore, he stopped "bothering" me. =) Anyway, told him I "miss" him. He replied with,"I'm so touched.. I miss you too.". LoL~ The smses went on for a couple of minutes before I told him that I'm going back to sleep since I've got exams today.. And that I'm not feeling confident. Being the brotherly figure he is, he gave me a few pointers which I'm going to do later. Insya-Allah it'll help.

Paper starts at 6 and ends at 8.10. *sighs*

I'm going to do last minute studying.. Then go to school early for more studying, meet my LO and collect my IC. Oh, did I mention that someone finally returned my lost purse with my IC. Phew~ Syukur Alhamdulillah. I dont have to fork out $100 to make a new one. Laladididumdum..