forgotten dreams

Wednesday, October 1

Whilst getting ready for work, one of my managers called. Asking me to go down to Northpoint. Initially I thought that I had to work there.. due to lack of staff or something. Turned out that I had to collect some stuffs from there. Cey~! Dad was kind enough to drive me there and back. He's the greatest, aint he? =) No fussy or irritating customers today. Yippppppppe! *smiles*

Only went home at around 11.20, 20 mins later than the expected time. Reason because we had to change the prices of the stuffs and also, there's gonna be a new promotion. Look out for it. It's a real value for money.. There's also coupons. You're welcome to find me if you want them. *grins* But I dont have them now.. Most prolly I'll get them by next week. Since I'm not working from Thursday till Sunday. Woooooooohoooooooooooo~!

Anyway, is there such thing as getting a headache or feeling giddy because of handphone radiation? Is it some form of sickness? Would appreciate it if someone could tell me more about me.

I've figured out the binary thingy/codes for my DS assignment. Finally~ Had a long look at Janice's example and suddenly the solution came into my head. Khkehekehekehee.. All I got to do is to draw nice round circles, a couple of arrows and write down the '1's and '0's.

Mum and Dad's going to Johor tomorrow. Would love to follow them. That would mean that I'll have to skip school. But I cant.. *sniff sniff* My attendence's really poor this semester. Have been skipping classes. One of the reasons being, am not in same class as the rest.. Yan, Ady, Janice, Ngiap Kiang, Chin Chung, Sharifah, etc. We sometimes and only get to meet during lectures. Boo hoo hoo! And I'm begining to hate my class. Too lazy to state the reasons why. Blardy waste of time talking about them. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft~

I'm off to finish up my project.
Btw, I'm 20 yrs and 1 week old today. LoL~
Have a lovely Wednesday.
Good nite.