Woke up real early today since mum wants to go to Johor. Quickly bathe, iron dad's and my clothes, filled up the white form and since there was enough time (since dad hasnt come home yet from work), took a couple of pictures of myself. Hehehehe!
As usual, there was a traffic jam at Johor Checkpoint. Thank goodness I broughtalong my darling. Took a couple of pictures to keep myself occupied. *grins* It was only an hour later before we got out passports stamped and proceed to Plaza Kota Raya for brunch. Was feeling really hungry! Saw a guy seated at the table beside our's eating chicken chop and I had one too. Khekheekhekehkeheee.. Concentrated too much on eating till I forgot to take a pic. *slaps forehead*
Headed to our house in Taman Megah Ria since Dad wanted to collect this month's rent. But we stopped by the masjid in that area first for Zohor prayers. The house looks really nice.. with newly painted walls and carpet grass. I'm glad the house's in such a good condition. =)
We then went to Giant since mum wanted to shop for groceries and I wanted to buy some stuffs. Dad didnt follow us. Instead he went to the surau to catch some sleep. After our grocery shopping.. Mum, bro and me made our way to the pet store to look at the baby bunnies. They're so adorable!!! I fell in love with a brown coloured one while bro prefers the grey one. And guess what?!!! The brown one licked my finger when I put in my finger into the cage to touch it. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So adorable~ Reminded me so much of one of my baby bunnies I had to give away. *sniff sniff*
2 hours later, we met back at the car and made our way to Kampung Melayu where mum and I went to the seamstress to make our Hari Raya clothes. Couldnt decide whether I wanted baju kurung or baju kebaya. Finally settled for baju kebaya since I wore baju kurung last year.
It was already evening when we made our way to my grandma's place. Was nice seeing her again. Mum and dad chatted with her while I listened. Khekehkehekehkehee~ We left after Maghrib prayers and dad stopped over at the petrol station to fill up the tank. By now, everyone was feeling hungry so we made a final stop at a food place somewhere near Pantai Lido for dinner.
It was truly a lovely Saturday.. Spent with the people I love the most. =)
Tomorrow will be another lovely day, Insya-Allah.
Hope your's will be lovely too.
Good night~
Click here for pics..
<< Home