forgotten dreams

Sunday, October 26

Work was great..
By 10pm, there was hardly any customers. Thus the four of us had a blast monkeying around. Khekehekehkehekhekeee~ Took our own sweet time doing closing. Jun did washing, me counter, Andy drinks and Zairie dining. It was a blast working with them. Will miss all of them for the next 2 weeks. Heheheheee..

Daddy picked me up after work. Saved on transport fare.. =p
Got home and mum told me that Cik Dan gave me something. Ahh.. It was a belated birthday present. It's a brooch. Beautiful~ Have been meaning to get one for Hari Raya but not anymore. Khekehekehkeee... Save money! Now I have 2 new brooches. The other was given to me by a cousin on my birthday. =)



The brooch my aunt gave me..


Dad mentioned that mum bought a green coloured material for making the curtains. Arkz! Green? "It wont match the sofas..", I told dad. He replied, "We're throwing away the sofas. Guests will sit on the floor. Japanese style..". Crazyness! tsk tsk.. Anyway I doubt he's serious. *grins*

We're going to Johor again tomorrow. Not to visit grandma.. She's over at my uncle's place in Penang. Will only come back a week before Hari Raya. That means, everybody from the maternal side will go to Johor on Hari Raya, just like we used to.. Before granddad passed away. Yippppppppppe! Anyway, we're going to Johor tomorrow for grocery shopping. The fridge's really empty. Khekehekehkeheke.. And I think I'm gonna get some paint. I'm tired of the colour of my bedroom walls.

Think will go to sleep now.
Dad will want to leave early tomorrow to avoid the traffic jam.
And furthermore, will be meeting Zairie in the evening to help him with his compo. *yawns* Have a nice Sunday everybody.. =)
Bonsoir!