Worked morning to evening today, instead of the usual evening to closing.. There were lots of staffs since it was a Saturday afterall. A bit chaotic though. With wrong orders taken and long queues non-stop. Only went for a break an hour before my shift ends.
Went home.. Fell asleep with my work clothes still on. Khekehkehekheke. Woke up an hour later, bathe and had dinner. Mum cooked spagetthi with mushroom sauce and mushroom sausages instead of the usual tomato sauce, button mushrooms and sausages. Nice~
Wont be going out tomorrow. *sighs* Vina cancelled since she has lots of assignments to complete. And so I'll be stuck at home again. Why is it that whenever I'm not working nobody wants to go out with me but when I'm busy and I have to work.. They ask me out. Blardy boring!!!!! Haiyahhhhhhh...
I think I'll go watch tv.
Hopefully the boredom goes away.. Or someone smses me asking me out.
I badly need to go out. Had been so long since I do that.
hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. Perhaps I ought to go out by myself.
<< Home