forgotten dreams

Sunday, October 26

Yeah, I'm still not asleep yet..
Something's bothering me.

I had thought that whoever whoever would have learnt his lesson and not repeat the same thing again. Boy am I wrong. It's true darling.. What your nick says. You should know what I'm talking about. That is, if you're reading. I'm sure you are.. And isnt it funny that your nick describes you.

Initially, I thought that perhaps what I came to know wasnt true. But then, 2 people have confirmed it. So no way is it an assumption. Now then darling.. You would say that these people are bad mouthing you. Why should they? Cause they're jealous of you? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. It's your word against their's.

Only you know the truth. Doubt you'll tell me though. You're afraid that I'll inform the parties involved. =)

But darling, you're so wrong. I wont do that. It's your life now. I'm no longer part of it. I cant force you to change. I cant make you change. I've already tried, when we were together.. but to no avail. It's one of the reasons why I left. You know that dont you?

You said you did it to me to hurt me. For revenge. Then why darling are you doing it to them? Revenge? The same reason you gave me? What did they do wrong?

Take the time to think.. Of your actions. When are you going to stop playing this game? When are you going to realise that this game you're playing is a waste of time?

You may not notice.. but darling you mean so much to me.
That though I had said many hurtful things in the past about you.. You're still the one I love, miss and think about. And eventhough we're not together, I'm happy that we're friends.

And because of that friendship darling, once more.. I'm advising you to stop playing this game once and for all. Think of the consequences. Is it really worth it? All the heartbreak.. Pain.. Anguise.. etc. Lastly, for my sake.. do stop. Cause I've been in that situation and the wound still hasnt fully healed..

By the way.. If case you're thinking that I'm doing this cause I want you back, I'm not. Not that I dont want you back.. I do. But I know better. We're just not meant to be.

One more thing.. One of them mentioned that she looks like me. hmmmmmmmmmMM. I'm just wondering. Why find someone who looks like me? LoL..