forgotten dreams

Monday, November 3

Brain hurts from all the last minute cramming of lecture notes. All 6 5 chapters. Supposed to be 6 chapters but I just cant seem to find chapter 5's notes. hmmmmmmmmmmmmMM.

Hate modules where I have to memorise the whole stack of notes. I'm not good at memorising stuffs. Except for maybe phone numbers of important people, pin numbers and matching name to the person. *grins*

Lemme see if I can still remember what I tried desperately to memorise..
NOS- Non Operating System
OU- Organisational Units
SNMP- What eh? Ahhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!! Forgot already
RAID- Redundant Array Of Inexpensive/Independent Disks
7 Layes of OSI model- Application, Presentation, Session, Transport, Network, Data Link, Physical.

4 out of 5.. Not bad. But please dont ask me to briefly describe them. I've totally forgotten what they do. *yawns*

Think will go to sleep now since paper's at 9am. Better not oversleep or I'd be so dead. Perhaps I shouldnt go back to sleep after subuh prayers, eh? Ahh.. Dont think that's possible. You should know me by now.. Always sleeping. Huahauahuahaua. Morning!

By the way...
Happy 20th Birthday NuRynn !!!!!!
May all your wishes come true.. =)