forgotten dreams

Saturday, November 1

Cant believe I went back to sleep in the evening!!! Pffffffffffffffffffft~
Anyway, didnt go to Geylang as planned since mum didnt feel better. Instead she was down with fever. =(

Didnt go to the mosque for terawih. Only dad and bro went. I did it at home instead.. Then let Gemuk out of his cage while I watched tv. Forgot all about the little darling and when I did remember, he was nowhere to be seen. Haiyah!!!!!!! Went searching for him. Found him one floor down. Looked at me then ran off again.. Towards a neighbour's house. Ran after him and quickly grabbed him before he went into the neighbour's place since they left the door and gates open. Gemuk must have thought that he's welcome. He loves going into people's houses. Uninvited guest. Huahauahauahuaa~ Oh yeah, that neighbour used to have a rabbit too. Boy was it HUGE! It's bigger and fatter than Gemuk! It has the same white fur but has black eyes instead. Dont know what happened to it though. Either it died, someone stole it or the owner gave it away. Gemuk used to visit the rabbit too. =p

Oh I so hate Javascript!!!!!
Cant figure it out.. If only I wont be tested on it. *sighs*
Think will study other modules now.. Then wait for time to sahur. Since I cant sleep now anyway.
Morning!

This song's been played repeatedly on my computer.. =)

Tak Sanggup - X Factor
Tak sanggup kulafazkan cinta
Kerana takut hatikan kecewa....
Tak sanggup kuucapkan sayang
Bila dihati masih terbayang.....
Dilukai ketika dulu...
Pedihnya masih menghantuiku

Serik dah ku rasa
Mempercayai cintakan abadi selamanya
Hingga ku dinoda
Menyerahkan jiwa untuk dikecewa akhirnya
Tak sanggup aku dihimpit pilu

Oh benar tak sanggup kuikrarkan janji
Yang tak mampu untuk dikotai...
Bukannya jiwa tak berkasih
Luka lama kurasakan masih mencurigai gerak hatiku..
Pedihnya masih menghantuiku

Oh benar tak sanggup ku berduka lagi
Meletak harapan terlalu tinggi
Tak sanggup kugadaikan cinta
Pabila dipertaruhkan jiwa...
Dilukai...dibelenggu..
Pedihnya masih menghantuiku