forgotten dreams

Monday, November 10

Couldnt sleep the whole of last night.. Until I stuffed the nostrils with tissue and breathe through the mouth. Heheh!

Woke up real early today to finally paint my bedroom walls. Mum, dad and bro helped a little. Started at 10++am, only finished at around 5pm. I rested more than I painted. LoL~ Even fell asleep for 2 hours.. =p

Then went out with mum and dad. Bro didnt tag along cause he has his A levels tomorrow. =) Initially planned to break fast at Masjid Kassim since it's near to Geylang but dad missed the exit so we ended up at Masjid Hajjah Fatimah. Dad's friend, who does volunteer work there gave us lots of porridge to bring home. Huhuhuhu! Rezeki. After prayers, we went to Beach Road to continue eating. Cause you see, I was really hungry. Only drank a cup of teh halia and a bit of porridge. Was coughing too much to eat. =(

Finally went to Geylang after dinner. Searched for another baju raya. Heheheheeee! It's for the first day of Hari Raya. Mum wanted the family to wear orange but I objected(hehehee! Mana peh besar je nak object~) No ah, actually dad agreed with me. So, the whole family's wearing green this year! Yay!!!! Froggies~ *croak* *croak*

Bought most of the things needed. First time! We usually buy the stuffs last minute. I guess mum and dad will be busy the next couple of days. But it's an advantage. Cause since it's still a long way till Hari Raya, most of the stuffs not sold out yet and the prices' affordable. Oh, I tried the Turkish ice cream. Nice~ Can really taste the chocolatey flavour.

Oh.. Have I mentioned that dad called the rubbish man to come and take the chairs and sofas away? The living room's almost empty now.. There's an echo whenever anyone speaks. Huhuhuhu! Dunno when if mum's going to buy new sofas. If she isnt.. Then the guest will have to sit on the floor, just like what dad told me. Japanese style. LoL~

Okay, will post up the pics tomorrow. Need to go sleep now as I'll be starting my new "work" later. *yawns*
Good nite! =)