forgotten dreams

Thursday, November 20

Did you know...
I gave a 99.9% attention to my work today. LoL~ Didnt walk around as much as I usually do, like on the other days. Managed to finish 3/4 of scene 1 before heading home.

Reached home same time as usual.. Quickly break fast then got ready to go to the mosque. Was feeling really sleepy thus, took a longer time than usual. Took a cab to the mosque. For the first time in my life.. I saw the sign that says, Marsiling Drive. Ahhhhhh... Oh-kay. Whatever.

Was surprised to hear someone call out my name. Turned and saw Siti. She was with her friend. Talked for awhile, shook hands and asked for forgiveness. Better now than never. =)

There was a heavy traffic jam thus the buses that go to my place were stuck. Walked all the way home from the mosque with mum and bro. Passed Marsiling Primary School, Marsiling Mrt.. Lots of blocks, up the hill, stopped by the coffeeshop to get drinks before finally making our way up the rest of the hill, home. *phew* It was a 30-45 mins walk! Could it be that I've managed to shed off some kilos? LoL~

Currently downloading lots of Hari Raya songs. Too bad my cd-rom/writer drive isnt working.. pfffffffffffffffffffft~ 4 more days of fasting, 3 more days of terawih. I'm going to miss Ramadhan. No, not the friend.. The month ah. Huahauhauahaua!

Gonna have to update my log book and maybe if I'm not too lazy, will write the greeting cards. Will end at 5pm tomorrow! Yippppppppppppppppppe~