forgotten dreams

Tuesday, November 25

Didnt get much sleep.. Had to wake up real early for my paper. Reached home at around 10.30am. Was about to continue sleeping when dad told me to help mum with the ketupats. Quickly insert the rice and then off to dreamland.

Woke up couple of hours later and helped with the cooking. Folded the clothes, watched tv and soon it was time to break fast.

After Maghrib prayers, went over to grandfather's place in Pasir Ris since he wants to go to Geylang to get baju kurung for himself. Went to 2nd Chance at Lucky City Plaza. The ex called to ask me where I'm at, which was surprising. It was more suprising when he told me that he's at Geylang too. Ooooooooo~ Shopping with grandfather was a breeze. He isnt choosey. We asked him what colour he wants, pick one for him to try on, he likes it and paid for it. =)

After which we went to Joo Chiat Complex to get something. Dad and grandfather didnt follow as they were tired. So it was just me and mum, walking around.. Doing our last minute shopping.

Bumped into the ex whilst making my way to the bazaar. Saw him from a distance.. He was walking towards my direction. Mum pushed me closer to him and I hit him, hard, in the stomach with my bad. Huahuahauahaua! I dont know why I did that! I could have just called out his name, right? Perhaps it was because I was excited to see him. Ahhhhhh.. He looked so handsome, like always. *sighs* Didnt get to talk. =( And mum asked the silliest question ever. She asked why he didnt chase after me. Wahlau!!!!!! LoL~ Saw a schoolmate with his cousin, who happens to be mum's friend's son. Complicated. Finally, bought my henna.

Went to my paternal aunt's place for a late dinner. Before heading to my maternal aunt's place to get the curtains. Sent grandfather home before making our way home.

Hanged my curtains up.. Woooooooooooooooooo~
Nice!!! Totally match the colour of my walls. Ahhhhhhhh... Lovely.

Okay, think will go to sleep now. Or I wont be able to wake up later.
Au revoir!