forgotten dreams

Monday, November 3

Dont ask how was the paper... Am feeling so frustrated! Cant believe that the **** lecturer took away my calculator just because it didnt have the school's approval sticker on it. Argh! Other lecturers couldnt be bothered to check and even if they did, they'll just close one eye. She just had to be the "perfect" lecturer. Doing her job, you say? Yeah.. she's doing her's alright. She's helping me fail.

Submitted the test paper an hour later. Yan, Chin Chung and Shar were waiting for me outside class. Decided to get the sticker for the calculator. Dont wish to get the calculator taken away again. Pffffffffffft~ Walked around school before going to an empty classroom to study. Didnt study though.. Talked and talked and talked. About calculators, the sky and clouds, Geylang, ITP, etc.. Planned to meet up for dinner after ITP on next Monday at Geylang. Ady, Jan, Ngiap.. Wanna go? You're invited. But not yet confirm. Left the gang at 2 cause the eyes couldnt take it anymore. Need sleep!

Mum wants to go to the bazaar beside Causeway Point. Not sure if I'm going. Too lazy to change, wear the hijjab and go out again. *yawns*

Oh.. I've just found out that Shar blogs too. Huhuhuhuhu! She didnt want to tell me the url but it's okay. I have my ways of finding out. And I did find it!!!! Yay~ *grins* Am not going to tell her my url. Tick for tack. Hahahaha.. But then again, what if she already knows and has been reading secretly, eh? Hmph!

And, I got the shock of my life..
Was blog hopping and looking at other people's pictures.. (I know, I have nothing better to do) When I saw a picture of this guy I know, with a girl from my course. Ahhhhhhh.. Didnt know they're together. Hmph! No, I'm not jealous. Why should I be? When I used to like his friend, not him. LoL~ Nice guys.. They once helped me with my digital circuit thingy. They were patient too.. It isnt easy teaching a dumb² like me. =p

Okies.. Think will go rest now.
Still havent start studying for next paper. Dead, dead, dead..
3 down and 2 more to go.