forgotten dreams

Wednesday, November 12

Fell asleep in the afternoon. Needed the rest. Havent been getting enough sleep these couple of days. *sighs* Was woken up by the loud music blasting out of Aaron. Bro was the culprit. Haiyah!!!!! This kid gets on my nerves but I love him still. And, he never fails to amaze me. =)

Anyway, got a feeling that the iftaar with granddad would be cancelled and I was right. But because I only woke up at around 5++, it was too late to give him a call to inform him of the change. (p/s: If you're reading, I'm real sorry.. Will make it up to you) Waited for mum to return before we went out. The family went to Masjid Al-Khair for break fast and prayers while I had to wait in the car. You know, I know ah.. =) Then we went to Ikea where mum finally got to buy her sofa. She has been aiming to buy sofas from Ikea for 10++ years! Year after year she saves the money but then when the time comes, the saving's used for other stuffs. Mostly the car. It aint cheap owning a car in Singapore. Blargh!

Went to West Coast for dinner. I was starving!!!! Though I didnt fast, I didnt eat the whole day. There wasnt any easy instant stuffs to cook at home. Too lazy to cook a dish for my own self. Heheh.. Anyway, had Beef Hor Fun. Yummy! And Satay! Woooohoooooooooo~ Too bad I didnt bring my digicam along. =p

Oh.. Anybody interested in seeing the bird I made? It isnt the same as the one I made in the office. This one's cuter and nicer.. =)



Heheheheheeee... Looks more like a chick, eh? Oh well... Bonsoir!