Finally, I got a clear pciture picture of the family from the paternal side. Though daddy's and some other's werent in the picture, it's okay.
They came before the ex came over. Mum didnt cook as the family had just got back from the uncle from the maternal side's house. So we ordered 4 large pizzas and within 10 minutes, 3 and a half boxes were gone. =)
I'm not angry with him for coming to my place. If I were, I wouldnt have let he come, would I? I dont know how I feel anymore. I guess I'm feelingless at the moment.
Shahir smsed, asking if I know a guy by the name of *****, 20 yrs old, waiting for NS and staying somewhere in Hougang area. The weirdest question he asked was, "Did he come to your house?". LoL~ Told Shahir that I do know him and yes, he did come to my place. And yeah, he's the ex. Small world afterall, eh?
Shahir's friend, whom I assume he knew through NS, is the ex's friend and also the brother to my best friend's brother. Complicated, huh? Small world, even smaller Singapore.
Oh well, I'm so not feeling well... Dont feel like going to work tomorrow. Feeling really, really tired. Think will take an MC. Oh well, will see how.. =)
Bonsoir.
Put yourself in my shoes.. Then you'll probably know how I feel.
<< Home