friend n.
1) A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2) A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3) A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4) One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
friendship n.
1) The quality or condition of being friends.
2) A friendly relationship: formed many new friendships over the summer.
3) Friendliness; good will: a policy of friendship toward other nations.
See.. Friend - A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts. I dont like her anymore. So does that mean she's no longer my friend? Haha!
It was bound to happen sooner or later.. Remember the plan of going to KL by end of this year? The 3 of us.. Well, I did say that I probably cant make it but then a couple of days ago all three of us talked and decided that we'll go after Chirstmas. I even told them I dont mind skipping work if I dont get off. But looks like I dont have to anymore.
And to think that she'll sms me instead of calling. Hahahaha! Scared that I'll explose?Truthfully, I nearly did when I read the smses, 4 in all. Tak bagus marah².. Baru habis solat terawih. Futhermore, it happened too many times. There's no point in being angry. Not as though she'll change. *yawns*
SMSed her back.. Telling her what I feel. Yes you read it right. I told her.. I didnt scold her. =p She replied, as usual defending herself. I replied back by telling her that I dont want to talk about it. I've given up. Find me when she wants to. Huahauhauahauahauahuaa~ Evil, eh? Who cares.. I dont need people like her ah. Waste my time. We're the ones making all the effort of staying in contact and being friends. She knows it herself yet she says that it's not the right way of staying friends. What crap! Whatever lah eh.. Cant be bothered anymore.
And so, I'm one friend less today.. Weeeeeeeeeeeee~
Gonna rest now. Hopefully tomorrow comes soon. I'm in real need to meet and spend the whole day with her. Oh yeah, tomorrow's pay day!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
<< Home