forgotten dreams

Thursday, November 6

Got stranded in Sembawang yesterday, for more then 30 mins as it was raining heavily and I didnt bring the umbrella along. Pffffffffffffffft~ Silly me!

Watched The Ring on Channel 8 last night. It wasnt scary at first but when Sadako came out of the tv.. My God! It sent shivers up my spine. Couldnt get that image out of my mind the whole night.. Thus, slept with mum in her room. Heheh! And still dreamt of her coming out of the tv. Only it was Aaron and not the tv. Hahuahauahuaa... Poor Aaron.

Today, I forgot to set the alarm before going back to sleep after subuh prayers. Thank goodness and amazingly, in my dream.. I remembered that I have a 9am paper. Quickly woke up and saw that it was already 7.55am! Argh~!!!!!! By the time I bathe, changed and grabbed my book and essentials, it was already 8.15. Die, die, die.. No choice but to take the taxi. (Couldnt ask him for help since he's in camp which is soooo far away!) The driver asked me which way I want to go by.. Well, I guess in the current situation, I'd say the fastest way possible. But there was a traffic jam at BKE. What's new? Eventhough they've widen the roads.. There are just too many cars in Singapore. tsk tsk! Anyway, the taxi stopped some place far from my examination venue. Couldnt be bothered to redirect him so I paid($13.80!!!!!!!!!!!! Waste money ah~), got out and ran to the class. Made it just in time. Phew~

Opened up the paper to find questions on Javascript, XML and functions(they belong to Javascript too, rite?). WTH!!!!!! I think I have in mind who the setter is... *sighs* Tried my darnest to write the codes they wanted. S**t ah!!!! Why cant they set the paper like previous semester's? With the table, borders and stuffs. That paper's easy! It isnt fair!!!!

And so, the conclusion is.. Eventhough I've finished my exams, I have 5 other paper to sit for.. They are my supplementary papers. One for each module. Blargh! Will have to study again..

Oh yeah, was suppossed to paint my room today... But I'm so sleepy and lazy and the weather's so cooling.. Think will do it another day. *grins*