forgotten dreams

Wednesday, November 5

He has a bike now.. Yipppppeeee~ I have a new personal driver. Khekhekehekhekehee~ The other he passed his TP test. Therefore, he has a class 2A license now. Wow!

She's cancelling our "date" this Friday. *sighs* What's new? Always the same thing over and over again. A couple of weeks back, she told me and her that she'll make it. But she didnt even bother to reply our smses when we tried reconfirming with her. I got sick of waiting and smsed her yesterday, telling her to hurry up and tell us her decision. You should know what she replied. But thank God the other she still wants to go out. We'll have fun without her. Wont even bother to ask her out in the near future. Blargh! She's not the only one busy, you know. We're busy people too. For goodness sake, both her and me are students as well as workers! That's much more tiring than her full time job of what? 7am-5pm? Stressful? Nothing in life isnt stressful. I dont understand what she's going through? Oh please.. She's been this way ever since.. FOREVER! Time and time again, she and me try to understand. We forgive her time and time again for the empty promises she makes. We keep telling her that though our other friends have given up on her.. We never will. I'm beginning to think we should!!!!! Why waste our time on somebody who never appreciates us? Pffffffffft~ And neither do I care if she reads this entry!!!! It's not as though I'm making this thing up. Furthermore, I didnt state her name. So, there's no reason for her to get angry cause no one knows who I'm talking about except for herself, her, me and probably him.

Think I'm down with fever.. All this anger's causing me to become sick. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. Will go rest now.
Call me later, wont you? I just love hearing your voice.. *grins*