forgotten dreams

Friday, November 7

I did the most stupidest thing ever!!!!
Perhaps because it was due to lack of sleep that I did that. Oh well, wanna know what I did? I smsed him, asking for forgiveness at 3 in the morning. Huahauauahaua~ Bulan Ramadhan pe.. Better to ask for forgiveness, rite? Rather than to wait for Syawal. Who knows.. I might not be there then. =)

He replied by saying that there's no need for me to apologise since I've not done any wrong towards him. Huhuhuhuhu! He wouldnt know, would him? That perhaps I might, once in a while.. bitch about him. tsk tsk tsk!
That's one down.. Billions more to go. Huahauhauahuaaa~

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How come I smell bryani? Wahlau!!!!!!!!!!! The aci downstairs~!!!!!!! Tempting me with her bryani when I'm fasting. Isk! Repeats to self, "Sesungguhnya aku sedang berpuasa.. Sesungguhnya aku sedang berpuasa.". I wonder if it's chicken bryani. hmmmmmmmmmmMM... Eh cannot!!!!! *repeats sentence again*