I'm currently in the office.. With my super big headphones stuck to my ears. "Kita semua berhari raya~ Dengan hati ikhlas, zahir batin sekata, Selamat Hari Raya~" Wooooohooooooooooooo!
The supervisor came over just now to check our progress. Commented that mine wasnt that bad.. Could that mean I did I pretty good job? *grins*
My goodness.. The air con is killing me. It's so cold! My fingers are almost numb. Cant feel my nose. And I'm hungry!!!!! You know.. when it's cold, the body will burn more fats to keep the body warm? I think half of mine's gone.
It's exactly 40 mins till time to go home. Most of us are already slacking. Nobody seems to be doing the flash thingy. Instead, we're surfing the net. The internet connection isnt that bad. For a 256K. It's almost as fast as my connection at home. And Ady seems to be more talkative today. LoL~ Brought along my digital cam.. Took a couple of pics of the kids, which I will upload later.
2 more days of fasting.. 3 days to Hari Raya.
I can hardly wait. Though.. you know I know.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Au revoir.
<< Home