My goodness! This flu's really bothersome.. Argh! How I wish my nose would stop running and sneezing. I wonder if there's a button/switch somewhere for me to switch it off.
It was really busy at work. The queue was neverending.. Especially the time before Muslim's break fast. And the dugaan.. Of fussy/irritating to the max customers. Everytime I got one of those, I reminded myself that I'm fasting. But there was this one nice makcik whom I served. Maybe from the way my voice sounded, she knew that I'm sick. She asked me if I am.. I replied yes. She then asked me if I was fasting. Again I replied yes. Then she said, "Kesian sakit.. Mudah mudahan cepat sembuh, ye?". She smiled and left... Awwwwwww! So touching~!!!! There are a few good people left in this world afterall. =)
Daddy's car is sick too. Therefore I had to take the bus home.. Waited for nearly 15mins before it came. Isk~ Reached home and daddy gave me my favourite drink, air jagung (corn drink). Ya Allah.. I'm so thankful. It has been a very long time since I had it. Had been trying to find it since the first day of Ramadan but to no avail. Mengidam oi~ LoL. Most of them sell air katira. And I dont know if you notice it too but there seem to be various types of air katira this year. Durian, strawberry, mocha.. etc. Dont know if it's nice. I dare not try. Hahahahaa!
Thus because of that.. Now I got to suffer. I've been sneezing every few seconds.. Nose's totally block. Eyes watery... Ah! Cannot tahan anymore~!
Think will go stuff my nostrils with tissue then sleep. *achoo*
Bonsoir peeps. Have a lovely Sunday! =)
<< Home