forgotten dreams

Sunday, November 23

Reached home, removed my contacts and went to sleep. Was supposed to go to the Warna Ria Bazaar at Pasir Ris in the evening with mum but she didnt wake me up till 6.30pm. She let me sleep for a whole 4 hours! I guess she knows how tired and sleepy I was.

We had fish and chips, baked beans, eggs and toast for break fast. Lovely! Then left for terawih prayers. Tomorrow's the last day for terawih and I'm going to miss it since I'll be working. =( You know, if it wasnt for the money, I'd have quit. I dont get to enjoy as much as I do. But then, why do I need lots of time anyway? Not as though I have a special someone to spend my free time with. Haha.

I've finally changed my layout. Love the colours and the ketupat up there.. Simple and beautiful. Didnt take long to change. Couple of minutes.. I'm getting better and better. *self praise* Huahauahauhaua~

Took pictures of my computer at work again.. But with different backgrounds. One's of Spongebob and the other's of Chip & Dale, the chipmunks. Which one's nicer, eh?



Oh.. more pictures here.