Slept at around 3am.. Woke up at 6am and got ready. I had to iron 2 sets of baju kurung. Not kiasu ah~ One's for me to wear to the mosque for prayers and the cemetary. The other one's the real baju kurung. The green one.. =)
Went to the Sultan's mosque in Johor. Couple of minutes later, my grandma, aunt and cousin came. Waited for the Sultan and his royal family to come before the prayers began. Dad got to shake hands with him after prayers. I walked beside one of the Sultan's royal relatives without realising who he was till my grandma told me. Huhuhuhu! Then went over to my aunt's place for brunch. Ketupat.. Lontong.. Lepat. My goodness~ So much food!!!! There was no thinking back.. Attack!!!!! *grins* In the afternoon we went over to my uncle's place.. Where I fell asleep in front of the television. Hahahahaaa.. Teruk, kan? Gi rumah orang untuk raya tapi tido. Nasib baik rumah pakcik. Kalau rumah orang lain.. Confirm kepala dah kena ketuk.
Since dad had to work in the evening.. We quickly made our back to Singapore. This time around to my paternal grandfather's house. Everybody was already there. And this year, there was enough space for everyone. Unlike the previous years, each family had to take turns sitting in the house as it was small. But Alhamdulillah this year's different. We even got to take a family photo. First time! Woooohoooooo~ But too bad the pic's a bit blur. Nevermind, will ask the cousin to pass the one she took with her camera.
After asking forgiveness from grandfather and grandmother, we made out way to another side of Pasir Ris. This time around to my uncle's place. Saw his kitties for the first time. Boy, were they huge! Bro kept calling them Gemuk. Huahauahuahauahua... Too bad they're camera shy. Hanged around for a sometime before heading to Woodlands. No, not to my place. We went to my grandaunt's place. Almost everybody was tired by now. When grandaunt asked if anybody wanted to eat, no one wanted to get up. But when one of my aunts said that there's rice and sambal tempoyak, almost everyone got up to get the plates. Hahahahahahaa... We're sambal tempoyak lover. I dont mind eating that everyday. Ooooooooo~
Then, dad went off to work.. Mum, bro and me went home while the rest went to a family friend's place. Took a couple of pictures at home before I changed clothes, watched the tv and fell asleep.
Only woke up a couple of hours ago.. He called ah. Heheheeeee~ Talked for awhile before I had to go to the bathroom. Called him back but he said he wants to sleep so said good night and I switched on Aaron. Turns out, he wasnt asleep yet.. He was installing some things. So we chatted and exchanged pictures. Ahhhhh... There was this one picture of him and I picture of me, where if we were to put it side by side, it'll look like as though we were sitting beside each other, but with different backgrounds. What a coincidence! Perhaps, we are soulmates afterall.. Hehehehee! Or perhaps it's because we used to be together for so long that we know what the other's doing. =) Oh.. and we do look purrfect together. *sighs*
Will post the pic's up on another day.. I'm going back to sleep.
Good morning!
<< Home