forgotten dreams

Friday, November 14

Spent the day at SunPlaza at Sembawang in the afternoon. Walked around and found Bridget Jones' Diary. Quickly took and paid for it. Woooohooo! At last~ Didnt know where else to go so, went to the library. Fell asleep whilst reading a novel. Heheheee.. Then left a couple of minutes later to meet the blogmates.

Reached Raffles City Mrt at exactly 6.30pm. The first person I saw was NaQia. Heheheeee! She looks exactly like in the photos. And Ayshy.. First time I saw her too. They look like sisters. Both with fair complexion and Chinese look. Heheheeee.. =)

Went up to look for the rest. Was nice seeing Herda, LiLi and Hazel again. =) We then walked to Lau Pa Sat. Found places to seat then I went to find the ATM machine. Whilst searching, bumped into Tini. Heheheheee! Another fellow blogger. She looks exactly like in the photos too. Sweet sey.. Everybody looks exactly like they do in the photos except me, I think. LoL~

Anyway, I had Chicken Fried Rice. Was too hungry till I forgot to snap a picture of it. *slaps forehead* What a waste~!!!! That was round 1. For round 2, we had satay and honey chicken. Yummmmmmmmmmmy~!!!!!! Took lots of pictures. Hahahahaa... Herda's, NaQia's and my digicam's of the same brand, Sony Cyber-shot. Only of different model and I think the function's almost similar.

After dinner, NaQia and Ayshy went off while the rest and I went walking around the area. They showed me where Masjid Maulana's at. Cant believe that there is an underground mosque in Singapore! Stylo milo~!!!! Went in to take a look.. Then walked to Fullerton Hotel, I like~ And to Esplanade... Before walking all the way back to City Hall MRT.

Reached home around 11.15pm.
Will be working tomorrow.. *sighs*
Have decided not to go for lunch break so that I'm able to leave 1 hour earlier. =)
Oh.. Will upload the pics later. Sleepy ah. Nitex!