This day will forever be remembered.
Today's the day when all I long to do is to run away and cry.
Today's the day the palms were sweaty, the body was tense, the smile was plastered on the face instead of the usual happy smile..
Today's the day the heart was beating at a rate faster than normal and then bleed.
Today's the day when seeing them together, laughing.. joking.. smiling and being happy.. holding hands, just like the times we used to, I finally(yeah, FINALLY!) realise that I'm no longer the one in his heart.
Today's the day when the ex came over with his other half.
Today's the day I'm letting go and moving on.
I asked Allah to give me sign. A sign to show me if he was meant to be with me. He showed me the sign many times before. But I kept denying it. I wanted so much for him to be mine again. And finally today, the sign he showed made me realise that it wasnt meant to be. We were only meant to be for the 3 years we were together. Though it's so hard to let go, I must. It's about time. I can no longer deny the reality. So today, I asked Allah to give me the faith, kesabaraan and guidance.
<< Home