Wasnt up to the idea of going to work.. Really hate waking up early in the morning. Got a seat in the train and dozed off. Dropped at Khatib to look for Ady and Shu Hui. Reached workplace and started doing my flash again. This time around, had to draw a cat. Found it too difficult so I drew a penguin instead. Something went wrong with the codes. Couldnt figure it out. Silently prayed for 5 o'clock to come soon. Supervisor allowed me to leave an hour earlier provided I didnt go out during lunch break. Thankfully got a seat in the train again on the way home. Dozed off again. Heheh.
Went to the bazaar to get some stuffs. Dropped by the other workplace to check my schedule. Ahhhhhh... Will be working on Sunday. And thank goodness I dont have to do closing. Tomorrow's my off day from both workplaces. Finally~ Think will catch up on sleep and watch Bridget Jones's Diary on vcd again. Hehehehee...
Oh.. Pictures from yesterday can be found here. Some were stolen from Herda's. Jangan marah ye... LoL~
<< Home