Went to Johor in the evening and after I woke up from my nap. Hehehe.. Had to go by Tuas Checkpoint as there was a major traffic jam at Woodlands Checkpoint. Pffffffffffffffffffffttttt~ Mum and dad broke fast in the car. Then dad went speeding along the highway. Scary!!!!! Performed Maghrib prayers at a nearby mosque before making our way to Angsana SC.
Finally had dinner. After which I tagged along behind mum and became her personal kuih tester. Huhuhuhuhu! She'll pass me the kuih, I'll pop them into my mouth.. Chew, chew, chew. Nod my head if it tasted nice or shake my head when it didnt. Some of the other makciks around us too looked at my reaction. When I nodded, they went straight for the kuihs I've just tasted. Huahauahuahaua... Perhaps, I should make a living out of this. =p
Bought a Hari Raya card for Hakim.. Only bought 1 this year cause I doubt anybody else would send one to me. He's the only one who sends me one, year after year without fail. Nice eh to have a friend like that? =) Furthermore, I think I'll send the rest virtual ones. Save money~ LoL.
On the way home, in the car, Mum just had to remind me that I wont be celebrating this Hari Raya with him. Haiyah~~~~~ Brushed her comment aside and played with my digicam. hmmmmmmmmmMM... Something's wrong with it. The "torchlight" isnt working. I dont know whether to send it for servicing now or not to. Cause Hari Raya's around the corner and I dont feel like using my normal camera to take pictures. *sighs*
Anyway, pictures are available here. I'm off to sleep. Nitez!
<< Home