forgotten dreams

Wednesday, November 19

Went to town after work to iftaar with him. It was so much fun. Was nice seeing him again. Got home a teeny weeny bit late. Reached home to find the family members already asleep. Thank God I brought my keys along.. Or I'd have to sleep outside with Gemuk.

Anyway, think will go to sleep early.. Too much flash's making my head hurt. Haizzzzzzzz.... I prefer designing. But when I'm told to come up with the codes, that's where I become crazy. 6 more days to Hari Raya. I dont know if I'm looking forward to it anymore. Too many things have happened. Somehow, I cant find any reason to celebrate. *sighs*

Good night. I'm so pooped. Work tomorrow. Flash again.Si bei sian~!
By the way, something's wrong with the tagboard. Too lazy to check it out. Bear with me. Thanks! =) Oh, and the sofas and chairs here. Guests wont have to sit on the floor anymore.. Heheheee~