forgotten dreams

Monday, November 17

Woke up real early and took my time getting dressed for work. Yeah, I work on Sundays. Different workplace though. =) Dunno why I like to repeat myself. Perhaps it's because I feel that everyday, there's bound to be a new visitor to my site. Heheheheee!

Anyway, everything went well. Was sent off to make a delivery to a place not far from the workplace. Got taxi fare. Woooooohoooooooooo! Only took the taxi there and walked all the way back, since it was a lovely day. Reached the workplace only to discover that I was only gone for 30mins! WTH~!!!!!!!!! Should have walked slower. Hahahahahaa... Mum and bro stopped by twice. And Yan.. Got to talk to her for awhile. Walked around the bazaar with a colleague during break time. Anyone else was there too? Hehehe..

By 5pm, I was the only girl working at the counter. The aunties went to God knows where. Got bullied, as usual but didnt mind since I understand that they missed me. LoL~ *muka sardin* Went home an hour later. Today's break fast was really simple. I drank more than I ate. Mum even called me a camel. Huahauhauahaua... Helped paint the living room after Maghrib prayers. Blardy tiring!!!! Thank goodness didnt have the paint the whole room. Just 3/4 of the walls. *phew*

Anyway, did you really think there is a new someone in my life? Whatever gave you that idea. LoL~ And yeah, I'll miss not spending this raya with you too. But what to do.. Life goes on. No point in thinking much about the past.

Okay, think will head to dreamland soon.. I'll be working in the office again tomorrow. Will be doing the freaking flash again. Will be bored again.. Perhaps, will ask bro nicely if he can lend me his discman. Heheheheee...