forgotten dreams

Sunday, November 30

Woke up real early and went to the doc's. It wasnt open so I went to the other one. It wasnt open as well. Was really fed up by now. I had hurt my leg.. Dont even know how it happened. Anyway..mum, who accompanied me, saw how tired I was and decided to take the cab to a clinic somewhere in the other side of my estate. Thankfully, it was open.

Got my MC, painkillers and stuffs.. Headed to the foodcourt for breakfast before heading home. Took the painkillers and slept. Woke up at 3.30pm since the aunt and cousins came over. Leg felt much, much better and so quickly changed and went to an aunt's place. =) And then, to another aunt's place.

Mum bought for dad a second hand Nokia 3210 while I bought for her a 2nd hand Samsung phone. Heheh! Both phones in good condition. Think will borrow mum's hp tomorrow. =p

I'm off to sleep. Too sleepy.. All that walking, eating and talking.
It's funny that I still get duit raya. But I'm thankful also ah. Rezeki jangan ditolak pe.. LoL~
Toodles!



Click here for more!