Work was a little more fun today..
Worked on the flash thingy again. Managed to make it change shape, move and whatnots. Then each of us had to present what we had done. Thank goodness mine was alright. At least it shows that I have been trying to learn and not slacking. It was raining during lunch hour. Boring! Furthermore, the internet connection was down on our side. Haiyah...
Had to draw a bird by using the flash program. It was really tricky as we only had circles and squares to use. Had to keep editing and stuffs. But I had fun.. I drew a ribbon for the bird. A guy from Ngee Ann Poly, who's also attached there, saw my drawing and asked why the ribbon? My answer, it's a girl. Hahahaahhaaaa~ Oh, we're supposed to do a background for it too. Saw what 2 of the NP students, Ady, LiLing and Zarina did. Impressive! Compared to mine.. But I must say that mine's the most creative! Huahauaauhauahau ;) Too bad I wont be able to present it tomorrow as I'll be on 2 day leave, due to some personal matter.
Oh yeah, just wanna say that though I may not tag some of you.. It doesnt mean that I dont read what you've typed. I do.. It's just that, I only have the time to read. Hope you guys understand. Anyway, good nite! I'm so looking forward to the weekends.
<< Home