Wow!
1 week of not working and there's so much changes. Like new promotions, coupons.. Stress!!!! Heheheh..
Can you hear the takbir? Too bad it isnt the full version. I know, I know.. It's not Hari Raya yet. But, I'm kiasu... Furthermore, doubt I'll be able to update tomorrow. Mum says we'll be going to my aunt's place to get the curtains, for the living room and my room. Then most probably do last minute shopping and stuffs. I badly need to get henna. Heheheheee~ It's like a tradition for me. Each year, I'll apply henna to my fingers or hands.
The house's clean and presentable.. Except for my room. Huahauhauahaa~ I've yet to change my bedsheet, which I cant seem to find anywhere. Wonder where I last put it.. hmmmmmmmmmmMM.
Oh, before I forget... I would like to seek forgiveness from everybody. Those who know me personally and also cyberly. If I've offended anyone with my harsh words and actions, I'm truly sorry. Lastly, have a wonderful Eid Mubarak or in Malay, Selamat Hari Raya. =) Assalamualaikum.
<< Home