Blardy bus was late again.. Argh!!!!!!
Poor Ady and Shu Hui had to wait for me.. *sighs*
Supervisor finally gave us something to do. Was quite relieved when I received the stack of papers. Now I dont have to waste my time sitting in front of the computer and just staring at my Orlando Bloom wallpaper. What? He's cute ah~ You should have seen Ady's. Worse ah! She puts a picture of McDonald's quarter pounder burger. Wahlau eh!!!! My mouth water everytime I glanced at her comp. tsk tsk!
Went out to lunch at Tekka Market with the girls. All 6 of us. Ady, Liling, Shu Hui, Fadiana, Zarinah and me. It was lots of fun and boy did we eat a lot. Huahauahuahauaha~ Could barely make it back to the office.
Worked on my flash. "Drew" a cartoon picture of Ady.. With her blond streaks and all. Only to lose it as the blardy program hanged when I was just about to save it. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft~ By then, it was almost time to go home. Yipppppppeeeeee!
Collected the pictures I sent for developing. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM... Though some of the pictures appear blurred in my camera, it appeared less blurry on the photo paper. Wah! I'm so happy. I dont mind paying the $3 handling fee. Compared to the previous time when I sent it at Causeway Point. That was disasterous. (Correct spelling, no?)
Anyways, gotta go get ready as a friend's coming over. Haizzzzzzzzz!
This is the second time he came to my house alone. I wonder why..
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM
<< Home