Bus was late today and so arrived 20 mins after 9am. Shall not go into detail as to what happened next cause it's the same old story.
Helped Liling do her flash animation. Though was really sick and tired of doing the animation and stuffs, I managed to complete it before lunch. Phew! At long last~ But then again.. Shouldnt have finished it. Cause now, I'm left with nothing to do. Too lazy to surf the net. I've checked my mails a zillion times. Read my blog over and over again until I've memorized all that I've written. Hahaha!
During lunch, we stayed in the office again. Ate the fish sandwich that I had prepared myself, in the morning. =) Then Ady helped me draw a henna pattern on my left hand. Got the design from the internet. And I must say the end result is simply beautiful!!!! Wooohoooooooooooo~!!! Thanks Ady darling.
Feeling so very sleepy and I have 3 and a half hours more to go. *sighs*
<< Home