forgotten dreams

Friday, December 5

Everybody had plans to go out today.. Except for me.
I've nowhere to go.. No one to be with. *yawns*

Saw the uncle while waiting for the train at Dhoby Ghaut. Said goodbye to Shu Hui as she's heading the opposite side to go to Expo. Then said goodbye to Ady at Orchard as she's going out to dinner with her mum, aunt and many others. =)

Was feeling so bored.. No discman, no walkman, no music!!!!! Mind starts to wander.. Thought about him, again when I shouldnt. For goodness sake. I dont matter to him anymore!!!! He has someone else. He loves that someone else. Not me. Not me. Not me. *sighs*

Reached home. Hungry!!! Looked at what was cooked. Ah.. Fish? No thank you.. I think I'll fast tonight. Looked at my own reflection in the bathroom mirror. Dark rings.. Eyes like panda's. Arkz! Thought of going to sleep after Maghrib and Ishaak prayers but mum has just informed me that an aunt's coming over with her family around 9.30pm. Haizzzzzz...

Will have to clean up the house a bit. *yawns*
Working tomorrow. What a bore!