forgotten dreams

Monday, December 15

I can tolerate anything. But one thing I cant tolerate is being lied to.
The life of the particular person or people, who lied to me will be a living hell. I wasnt born yesterday you know. Neither am I stupid. My parents didnt pay for my education for nothing. God didnt gave me brains for nothing.

I'm taking time off to find out who's telling the truth and who's telling the lie.
Be warned, if you're the guilty one.. Do admit now. While there's still a chance. I have my ways of finding out, sooner or later. Nothing I do is without a reason.

Call me a bitch or whatever you want. You may say my words dont scare you.. Oh, we'll see about that. Hahahaha! We'll see.. we'll see.

And with that.. I'm officially changing my blog address.
Only a few will be notified. Those whom I trust.
But if, unfortunately.. you're able to find me.. Do get lost.
Cause you make me sick!

Oh by the way, I dont like being talked about behind my back. If you dont like me, say it straight in my face. Dont be a coward and talk behind my back.