forgotten dreams

Friday, December 5

I'm feeling so sleepy.
Slept at around 1 in the morning cause was busy smsing Hakim. He got into a minor accident the other day. Haizzzzzz.. Guys. Thank goodness he didnt break his legs or anything serious. Asked me when I'm going over to his place.. Ahhhhh... I'm not too sure myself. I've been "booked" by the polymates and ex secondary school girls this weekend. Next weekend will be spend with the colleagues. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM... If I were to go over after work, it'll already be late. Ahhhhh.. He's coming over to my place after that. By then, it'll be around 10 or 11pm. And both of us got to work the next day. Pfffffffffffffffft~ Eh.. He has a bike. It'll not be a problem for him to go home, right? =) I mean.. He neednt worry about no buses or mrt. But, I dont want him riding his bike for now.. What with his leg still hurting. Think will figure it out later. Too lazy to think at the moment.

Went out to buy food for lunch then ate in the office. It was fun since the office was mostly empty. We had the whole place to ourselves. Huhuhuhuhu!

2 hours and 19 minutes more to freedom. *sighs*