Left the workplace a couple of minutes earlier since dad and mum were already waiting for me. Went to the aunt's place at Bedok Reservoir. Dunno why but today Dad drove pass Hakim's place. hmmmmmmmmmMM... Anyways, the younger cousin's friends were there. Wasnt able to run away fast enough.. Therefore they salam me. One even called me Cik. My goodness! Do I look old? LoL~ I'm glad to see that at least one of them is polite. Brought up well by the parents. Nice kid.. =)
Was supposed to go to another aunt's place in Tampines but since she wasnt home, daddy went to buy food for bro before heading to Costa Sands @ East Coast to visit him. You know, I kinda of miss the little bugger. He's been away since Monday. Seeing him just now made me wanna hug him. Heheh! But then, when he's at home, ahhhhhhhhh.. God only knows how much I feel like strangling him, sometimes. LoL~ I love him. Bestest brother in the whole wide world. =) Oh, he didnt bring the camera along. Prolly because I didnt tell him that he could take it. *slaps forehead* And, thought of giving it to him just now but mum forgot to bring it along. Haizzzzzzzzzz...
Said our goodbyes at the carpark. Could see that mummy was still worried about him and miss him lots. She kept waving and waving goodbye.. Till we were far away. Ah... Baru gi chalet 4 hari. Belum masuk NS. Confirm rindu gila punya~ I guess because our family's small and we're very close. That's why we cant be away from each other for even a short period of time. Especially me.
You know how schools like to organise camps and what nots.. Well, I'll always be homesick and cry myself to sleep. Hahahahahaaaa~ That usually happens on the 2nd day and so forth. There was once when I was too homesick that I couldnt sleep and was down with fever. tsk tsk! And last year, while I was in Australia.. Got homesick as well. 1 whole month away from the family.. That was a first. Would call mum almost every night to hear her voice. After hearing her voice then I'd call the then boyfriend. =) I even wanted to take an earlier flight home. Too bad the wasnt any seats left on that flight.. And it helped a little that I was staying with my aunt and her family.. And Vina was there as well.
Okay back to my day.. After visiting bro, we went to Lau Pa Sat for a late dinner. Had honey chicken (yummylicious!!!) and ice cream. Fuh~!!!!! Heaven! One of the guys there caught my attention. *grins* But too bad dad and mum were with me. So, no winking or flirting. Hahahahahaaaa~
Currently emailing Zarinah, a friend at work. Too bad she has to sit for her supp papers. All the best to her. Oh.. The funniest and nicest thing she wrote was, "Jgn sedih2 pasal ex kau.". Translation : "Dont be sad about your ex.". Ahhhhhh... How did she know that he's on my mind. Woooooooah! Telepathy. Cool~ Huahauhauahau..
Im off to sleep... Oh before I do, I'd like to declare that I'm officially broke, again. Any donations greatly appreciated. =p
Toodles~
He looks good in that picture.. Doesnt he? Just like the sis. =p Oh, he's single by the way. Any takers? LoL~
<< Home