forgotten dreams

Sunday, December 14

My bottom hurts..
It was raining and the road was slippery. One wrong move and I was thrown off. Pfffffffffffffffffffft~ The instructor said I have to complete the obstacle or course or whatever it's called in less than 10 secs to pass. Or a max of 10.2 secs. Was really shaking you know.. What with the fall and all. 11.17 secs. Instructor shook his head. No good he said. "Try to improve.. You're moving too slowly.". WTH! I cant! I simply cant! I dont want my bottom to hurt more than it already is. But what the heck.. I'd rather fall a zillion times than to fail and come back to do the same ol' thing. And so with my new found determination, I drove/rode/whatever with no care whatsoever. Upon completion, the instructor made his way towards me with the timer. He was beaming, grinning and smiling. All three in one. Oh, he was so proud of me.. Cause you see, my timing was the best. 9.08secs! Woooooooohoooooo... I'm better than the others whom he had praise. *dances around the room, again* Super duper yay! One of the guys was jealous. Could see it from his facial expression. But I was cool. I knew how it felt and so I didnt rub it in.

Didnt fall after that. Though there was once when it went out of control again. Thank goodness I managed to jam the brakes. Instructor came over.. Asked if I was okay. I laughed it off, U-turned and went to practise more. The others fell down lots of times. Most prolly cause they too wanted to do it right. At the end of the class, I quickly took my book and checked to see if I passed. And I did!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I almost, but didnt cause there's too many guys around.. hehee!, jump up and down. Instructor praised me again. Hehehehehe! Said thanks and goodbye and made my way home.

Up the hill, pressed the doorbell only to realise that no one's home. Arkz! Didnt bring my keys along. Called mum. She told me to come over her workplace. Thank goodness it was just a 5 mins walk away.. Met her colleagues, waited for her to be done and went to Al-Ameen for brunch. Reached home.. didnt even change clothes and went to sleep. Heheheeee~

Currently on MSN with Ady and Zarinah. It's really funny chatting with them. As though talking at work isnt enough. Came to know about some stuffs. Popeye. Babe. Chick. Hot mama. Hehehehe..

Pictures are finally up. Please dont steal. Or I'd have to report you to the police. *grins*
Click here and here for the 12th's and the other day raya pictures..

Oh.. Happy Birthday to you.
May your life be filled with lots of love and happiness. And, may your wishes and dreams come true. =)

Bonsoir.