Now I know that my lil bro is reading my blog.
Would appreciate it much if you keep what you read in my blog to yourself.. Instead of telling mum or dad what you know and getting me into trouble. Really appreciate the care and concern you're showing but if I wanted mum or dad to know, I'll tell them myself, kay? Besides, it's about time I trusted you.. =)
Anyway, was so bored at work that I became a part time DJ for Ady and the 2 NP guys seated behind us. Fell asleep halfway through a song.. Woke up and heard one of the guys asking Ady why the song stopped. LoL~
Mum's friend came. Her nephew's my schoolmate and her son is Vina's friend. Her husband used to stay in the same kampung as Vina's mum. And her sister in law is friends with Vina's mum. Huhuhuhuhu! Singapore's so small that everybody's friends with everybody. =)
<< Home