forgotten dreams

Saturday, December 13

Time passed ever so slowly at work yesterday. But it wasnt long before it was lunchtime. Went to BK at Plaza Singapura. Then went walking around to pass time. Dreaded the idea of going back to the office and doing the flash thingy. Saw a couple of things I'd like to get for him as it's his birthday tomorrow. But then again, dont know if he'll accept it as he has made it clear that he doesnt want to celebrate it. Perhaps it's because I'm already no one to him and he doesnt want to trouble me or he wants to celebrate it with the one who matters. *sighs* Whatever it is, I think I'll just get it for him ah. Since I had been planning to get it for him before all the shit.. oppps sorry! I meant stuffs happened.

Daddy picked me up from work and we headed to Seoul Garden at Great World City for my parent's anniversary. Bro and me got mum a bouquet of roses.. And since I'm broke, will get daddy something when I get my pay. Suria's cameraman came when we're leaving. He was taking a shot of the food and everything. I should have walked in front of camera, eh? I'll be famous! Furthermore, free publicity. Huahauahauahuahaua!

Walked around the shopping centre. Saw a lot of ang mohs and rich foreign people.. Finally saw a Malay guy, working at a stall thingy. Macam excited gitu finally nampak orang Melayu selain kita.. =p Oh, didnt forget to visit the restrooms either. This time around, we went to the first level's. The theme was Africa. There's a huge elephant's face.. Jaguar.. Murals of African people, giraffes, hippos, elephants yet again and many more. Was busy taking pictures that I even forgot to do my business. LoL~ Slept in the car as I was really, really exhausted.

I dont like being the third party in someone's or some people's relationship. I know how it feels like. Being in the dark, not knowing about the existence of a third person.. Thinking that it's all so perfect. Just me and him. Then one day, the truth's revealed. Felt like my world's crumbling down. The heartache, hurt and misery. No sweet memories to hold on to as the feeling of doubt made it all go away. No, I'm not exaggerating. Try it yourself if you dont believe me. That's the reason why I'm distancing myself from all the in-a-relationship guy friends that I have. Which arent many, I must add. But some people just dont get it. *sighs*

If you think that I'm much, much better than your girlfriends.. And you'd rather be with me than her.. I've only got one thing to say. USE YOUR BRAINS AH!!!!!!!!!
But then again, if you really feel that she's not the one.. Why hesitate? Break up ah~ Huahauhauahaua.. *evil laffs* No lah, I'm not wishing for that to happen. All I want is for you, you and you to go far, far away from me. I dont want to be the cause of any of your break ups. Cause you see.. I'm a nice person. Heheh. *self praise* I'd rather give up my happiness for the sake of your's and her happiness. =)
But for your case.. I'd rather you be with me than her. LoL~
Why wont you want to end it with her and come back to me? Why are you hesitating? Ahh... I did give you a second chance. Only that you didnt realise it. Time's up. I gave up and hope to move on..

With that said, have a wonderful Saturday.
I'm off to BBDC in this rain. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Oh by the way, pics will be uploaded later. I always say that, dont I? Hahahaha~